Thursday 17 May 2012

Day 17- Something you wear when it's sunny

Woop Woop I am finally up with the programme, I guess I did kind of cheat but at least I didn't skip out on the days and they eventually got completed, onwards and upwards now!

So something I wear when its sunny has to be my sandals (of course) I have a love of toe post sandals 98% of my summer shoes are toe post sandals. So I just thought I would show you my top 4 at the moment, I cant wait for the sun to come out and stay out, I can't take this teasing lol

Debenhams

Coleen @ Isme

Joe Browns-Simply Be
Linzi Shoes
I can't wait to actually wear them. I LOVE my sandals! Thanks for reading and hello new followers!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. They are cute I find them so uncomfy though so I don't own more than 1 pair which I never wear xx

    ReplyDelete