Thursday 17 May 2012

Day 15- Nail art/your favourite polish and your nail varnish collection

OK OK I know its not day 15, I have a lot of catching up to do! Expect a few posts lol Sometimes unexpected things  happen, things you can't plan for, such is life I guess.

Anyhoo I didn't realise how big my nail varnish collection was until I laid them all out! I guess its safe to say I might have a slight obsession with nail polish!!









I remember a time when I always went to the nail shop to get my nails done, I hardly had any nail polishes of my own but when I had to review my spending I decided to save some money and do it myself! That was the beginning of my collection.





These are a few of the colours I've had this week. I love taking time out and pampering myself, I recommend you take an hour out of your day if you can and close the world out doing something that makes you happy, we all need to de stress sometimes! Thanks for Reading. XOXO




1 comment: