Saturday 5 February 2011

Saturday Night's Alright with Steve Harvey

It's been awhile since i have had a weekend to myself to do nothing! And let me tell you it feel soo good, sometimes i think I'm getting old before my time. In between bad TV i have been drooling over clothes i can't afford right now! (i need to start playing the lottery) I don't know why i do it to myself, i blame all you bloggers out there that give me style inspiration!



I love Asos but I'm sure I've said that before, I've decided this year I'm going to try and wear more skirts and dresses, I'm so used to wearing jeans I'm sure it will be a challenge but I'm ready for it!

I am loving these 70's inspired shoes from good old Dorothy Perkins

I would totally wear them with the pleated skirt and orange top Asos dress, can you see it?

Today i painted my nails this cool dark blue it's from the Boots No7 range called Betty Blues, not usually a fan of dark colours but i LOVE IT
I cooked a fab dinner (if i don't say so myself) sometimes i surprise myself lol


Stew Chicken
Rice and Peas
Honey Roasted Plantain
Cucumber
I've been reading Steve Harvey. Now I'm a single lady as we all know, i don't make it a habit to read relationship books this would be my first. What attracted me to this book is the fact its written by one of the kings of comedy so at least it would be humorous.
 
 I read the first book already (Act like a Lady, Think like a Man) and it was funny and to the point! It does make a lot of sense to me but i do posses common sense and we all know its not common! He is very old school, he talks about waiting 90 days before you give up the cookie (as he puts it) and with a chapter named  "first things first: he wants to sleep with you" you know your in for some laughs! I think if there is something to this then maybe i might try finding love the Steve Harvey way and see how that works out for me! hmmmm to be continued.....

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found your blog! I love it! You can follow me in return at http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete