Friday 20 April 2012

Step Into Technicolour

So it's Friday already, where has the week gone?! That's the thing about shift work, weekends are nothing special when you have to work!
It's been an odd week, had a date which was pretty lame lol and my Ex decided after 2 months to get in contact (Oh how I hate drama) One good thing was pay day, woop woop! I've been spending, I need to curb my enthusiasm and prioritise before I lose control! This is one of my new purchases from Asos.


I got this in the sale, I'd been eyeing it up for awhile, I was torn between love and hate! Its completely out of my comfort zone, wasn't sure, felt like Joseph in his dream coat! But when it arrived today my heart skipped a beat, I slipped this baby on and after the initial shock of colour I absolutely love it!

I paired it with my brown flat sandals from Head over Heels and my gold collar necklace which also arrived today from Asos. I wore a waist belt to give me a little more shape. I love it, it's my happy dress, I know some of you might not feel the same about this one, and I totally understand if you are against it, in another time I would have turned my nose up at it, I guess the older I get the more I evolve! Change is good right?!



I can't wait til the sun comes out to wear this little number, somehow I feel like I should be in Mexico drinking Tequila. I can also make it more of an evening outfit with some heels no? The endless possibilities lol


I wish everyone a colourful weekend! Let me know what you think of this! Thanks for reading. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress it's so colourful it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! i am glad someone agrees with me! and thanks for stopping by xoxo

      Delete