Friday 17 September 2010

Night On The Town

So Thursday me and my flatmate Tisha decided to go out and shake a leg, we always find ourselves at the same place on the same night and when the bartender knows you then maybe that's a sign that we need a change of scenery! I don't normally do Thursday nights but after much research (google) i decided to give Metra Bar a go. 
 
My flatmate Tisha was the scandalous one with her super sexy outfit.


(Top-Asos, Leggings-New Look, Shoes-Dorothy Perkins, Bracelet-H&M)



And then there was me, i definitely kept it tame

(Dress/Leggings-Dorothy Perkins, Necklace-Asos, Shoes-Evans)

The night was good, we drank, danced and had fun! The men were disappointing (as usual) it was funny watching the guys plucking up the courage to talk to us, they looked scared! Well we did look rather fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment