Saturday 9 July 2011

Tribal vs Aztec

Hello my lovelies! Just thought i would do a quick post as i am sitting twiddling my fingers until my beautification begins.

Tonight is my 80's vs 90's party which i am looking forward to, you can't go wrong with good music, good company and a drink or two!

So remember my previous post when i talked about this event and said i was basing my 90's inspired outfit around this Aztec print vest...
Well there has been a change of plans and thanks to Forever 21 i have decided to go with this Tribal print dress...


I felt this was more appropriate for my 90's vision and i do remember a lot of tribal infused prints back in the day. Well 90's or not i am wearing it!

This is my FIRST purchase from Forever21 and i am pleasantly surprised, for some reason i expected poorer quality. I love the print and the fit was spot on which was a stroke of luck on my part, i decided to go with 2XL. I also ordered the sheer black maxi skirt which i can't wait to do an OOTD with. Talking about OOTD i know its been awhile but hopefully i will have something for you soon, i plan to get the T.F.B to take a picture of my outfit tonight which i can share with you all tomorrow! Until then beautiful people enjoy the rest of your Saturday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment