Wednesday 13 July 2011

Celebration Day In London Pt 2





Women's toilets at Lab Bar



This shop had the best statement jewelery

1920's looking?


These looked so yummy, they are lucky they were closed!


sneak peak of stage for Ghost Stories

Feast fit for a king

I had the best day, so much so I'm already planning my next day out for next week on my day off, I'm thinking of going to the theatre to see Woman in Black, its also meant to be a little scary! I have a thing for all thing supernatural if you haven't guessed!

On a separate note is anybody having problems when posting comments on blogs? Because for some unknown reason whether signed in or not i can't leave comments on blogs which is utterly frustrating! So i just want you to know i am checking out your blogs i just can't comment! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment