Sunday 10 July 2011

Night Out-80's vs 90's

I thought i would start of by apologising for the lack of photos in this post, but i thought something was better than nothing!
After a peaceful Saturday it all went topsy turvey by time the evening hit! Why is it that one minute you have all the time in the world then all of a sudden you have 5 minutes to get ready! So my plans to have a few drinks and take a few pics went out the window, i had to grab my camera and go!

So me and the T.F.B had a great time, me in my 90's inspired outfit and her in an 80's inspired outfit which i was digging! We didn't really get a chance to take pics last night so you will have to be satisfied with this...



The venue was an Idian Bar and Restuarant which was modern and trendy! I had a few drinks, got a little merry and danced my arse off! I will definately be looking out for the next one!

I have been thinking about doing vlogs about life situations, whatever is on my mind, hopefully the T.F.B will help me out and it will be a joint effort! We talk a lot about nothing so you should hear us ramble when we have something to say, its entertaining! So i will keep you posted about that, maybe you can give me some suggestions on topics close to your heart? We'll see how it goes these things take time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment