Tuesday 31 August 2010

A Few Newbies

So just wanted to share a few sale items i picked up a couple of weeks ago. I always say this month will be the month i buy nothing but who are we kidding i got a habit and Asos is my pusher lol!
These days i can't seem to get enough of that site,  and to think it sat under my radar for soo long
Dorothy Perkins has always been my go to shop for years and years but I'm finding as i grow older they just ain't cutting it these days, don't get me wrong they will forever be in my heart and i will always find something i love, i just feel like i am  looking for a more edgy look these days and Asos seems to be getting it right with their curve range!

I have bought a few goods from Asos so i will soon come with those outfit posts but for now please enjoy my little loves... 

This is the statement coins necklace from Asos its in the clearance for only £7.00
I love the detail it was soo worth the price *sigh*
This is another from Asos sadly it has sold out i payed £4.00 in the clearance i love it!!
I am loving this cork clutch/bag, its a good size (i cant deal with small bags i have shit to carry) i only payed £10 for this beauty!
Now i need me some matching shoes. i know cork isn't for everyone but i can't help but have a soft spot for it!

And just to prove i still love Dorothy Perkins! This cost me £2.00
Its so delicate but glam it instantly dresses up a plain white T-shirt! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment